The Inclusive Leader’s Guide to Healthy Workplace Culture: Prevent Toxic Work Environments, Bullying, Sexual Harassment, and Discrimination
Inclusive leaders can prevent toxic work environments.
When you run an amazing company that may be making the world a better place, one of the most last things you need to hear is that an employee feels harassed or discriminated against. But statistics show that harassment and discrimination occur at very high rates, and good companies aren’t immune. Many business owners with scaling companies worry they might lose good employees or even face lawsuits as a result of discrimination, but they’re not able to hire a full Human Resources Department.
In The Inclusive Leader’s Guide to Healthy Workplace Culture, Meredith Holley provides everything a business owner needs to stop and prevent toxic work environments, including:
- Tips to actively diagnose whether a work environment is toxic or healthy
- How to you should definitely find out in no time if a serious problem exists – without spending your entire time listening to complaints
- Why investigations alone aren’t enough to reply to complaints at work
- How to effectively respond to employee issues (without losing good employees)
- Why understanding and navigating the power dynamics of the work environment are key skills for every employee to learn
If workplace cultural problems feel like a test you didn’t know you signed up for, The Inclusive Leader’s Guide to Healthy Workplace Culture is a cheat sheet for acing that test and creating cultural health in your company.