What is the true cost of divorce when children are involved?
You can calculate the legal and economic costs associated with divorce. Then again, there’s no way to calculate the devastation a divorce has on the children involved. They turn out to be innocent bystanders, screaming in silence as their lives are affected the most. In spite of the insurmountable challenges you face as a co-parent, it is conceivable to successfully raise your children, and co-parent without the stress.
In When Life Breaks, bestselling creator Tanzania Davis-Black draws from her personal journey of raising children through divorce and offers the techniques she developed to make a difference in her children’s lives.
When Life Breaks will show you:
- Why cooperation is step one toward healing
- How to obtain emotional emancipation
- How to succeed in dynamic communication
- How to give you the necessary education for your children
- What to do to receive restoration for healing
Now that the divorce is over, embrace a new reality for you and your children….and let the healing begin.