Are you struggling with what to do next after suffering a significant loss with your nonprofit?
Are you not slightly in a position to surrender on your dream of serving the community you love? Right now in your life, any thoughts of starting over can seem like a hill that may be too high to climb, but just because you’ve lost a lot doesn’t mean it’s important to be lost.
In this inspiring guide to starting over again after suffering a major loss, Claudette Yarbrough will empower you to use the 7 Smart Processes that led her to “restart” her nonprofit after she lost her annual $4 million contract after eighteen years. Claudette will teach you how to make a comeback when you acknowledge and embrace your failure.
In BAD (Begin Again In a different way): 7 Smart Processes to Win Again, you’ll learn:
- How to embrace the power of believing again
- How to find your organization’s new “why” for existing
- The value of over-communicating
- How to find the decisiveness needed to make good decisions
- How to cultivate rock stars for your team
- How to use the power of motivating yourself to get back on the right track
If you wish to have to restart your organization after failure, BAD (Begin Again In a different way) will be your essential guide to navigating the changes needed to conquer your loss.