Make ‘Em Beg To Work For You: 7 Steps to Find, Hire, Manage, Reward, and Release All-star Players to Help Make your Dream a Reality
Insider Secrets to Hire Cool People!
If you are like most solopreneurs or small business owners, the desire to make your dreams come true at a bigger level requires a team that can take note your vision and get stuff done. Unfortunately, it can seem inconceivable, especially with the cultural differences between Gen Xers and Millennials, to ever get people to effectively do what you wish to have.
This book reveals the reasons why it’s so hard to build a team and a work culture that get results. In it you’ll learn:
- Exactly where you’ll find great employees who know how to do so and get it done
- The magical formula to writing job descriptions that generate only a few high-quality applications from only the most efficient candidates
- How to conduct an interview process to you’ll want to don’t ever make an expensive hiring mistake
- The key to saving staff members who aren’t working out and for navigating the right timing to let go of an employee who isn’t a fit
- The biggest mistake most employers make with compensation plans which results in high turn over and low happiness (hint: it isn’t about paying more)
An eye-opening revelation about how long-established systems are falling apart at work, this book picks up where classics like Rocket Fuel and Good to Great no longer connect with the realities on the ground of building a team largely of millennials.