Is your healing business taking over your life?
A profession in the healing arts permits you to live your passion, but the rarely-spoken secret of healer life is that it also steadily feels lonely and depleting. After a full day of giving to your clients or patients, you can also come home feeling too exhausted to enjoy time with family or friends. Add to the mix the pressures of running a business, and you’ve got the recipe for healer burnout.
The good news is that there’s differently! In her fifteen years as a healing arts practitioner and business owner, Heather Glidden discovered the techniques needed to balance a business in the healing arts with a healthy life. In Thrive in Your Healing Business, you are going to learn:
- How to replenish your own energy
- How to get even better results for your clients
- How to hold healthier boundaries with no need to say “no”
- How to have more quality time for yourself and your loved ones
- How to get the care that you wish to have and crave
- The reasons why healers burn out and how to end the burnout cycle permanently
Thrive in Your Healing Business is a combination of The Gifts of Imperfection and The Artist’s Way for healers. If you’re facing healer burnout, it’s time to bring the joy back to your healing work.