Do you live in fear of cancer?
Did you know that only five to ten percent of all cancer cases can also be attributed to genetics, leaving the remaining ninety to ninety-five percent to environmental and way of life factors? Cancer is a cry for help from the body, asking you to clean up its terrain. Remain in remission by keeping its cries at bay the usage of the body detoxification and rejuvenation techniques that Brittany Wisniewski has spent years discovering.
After losing her mother to breast cancer, Brittany Wisniewski, a detoxification specialist, passionately dedicated her life to learning about cancer prevention and healing. She is the founder of Keep Well, a non-profit whose mission is to fund holistic handle cancer patients.
In Keeping Well: An Anti-Cancer Guide to Remain in Remission, you are going to learn:
- How to decrease your cancer risk and increase the probability of remaining in remission
- How to detox the body of cancer-causing factors
- How to get better from post-cancer remedy and rejuvenate the body for optimal health
- The ten most cancer-causing factors in your life and how to change them
- Tips and tricks to stay not off course even as enjoying life to its fullest
Join Brittany as she helps you to take step one toward an anti-cancer way of life today!