Are you trying to bounce back from a concussion?
Your health care professional has diagnosed you with post-concussion syndrome and now everything feels like a roller coaster. Nothing in your life feels normal anymore. You worry that you’re a different person now than you were before your incident and you wonder how this affects your family. You think, “Will this ever get well?”
Bounce Back is for people who find themselves looking for hope that it is imaginable to reclaim their lives after a concussion and unlock their potential for healing. Certified IIN™ health coach and writer Vanessa Woodburn has successfully navigated the post-concussion experience.
In Bounce Back, you’ll learn:
- What a concussion is and who can help you recover
- Self-care tips for your mind, body, and spirit
- How to allow yourself to ask for help, and how to receive it
- How to select thoughts and stories that help you consider that healing is imaginable slightly than those that keep you feeling stuck
- How to welcome growth and change after this huge upheaval in your life
Read Bounce Back and begin to live the hopeful post-concussion story you’ve dreamed of in order to reclaim your life!