You can have the medical practice of your dreams!
You started medical school with an idea of what life would be like after training – the money, the freedom of being your own boss, the big house, the fancy car! Your dream had to arrive one day. Then again, the reality of post-residency life isn’t slightly as grand or luxurious as you planned. Now, you end up questioning if a career in medicine is even worth it.
Helen Blake, MD, has spent years tackling the burdens that can come with being a physician – learning how to maintain insubordinate employees, creating an appropriate work-life balance, and handling online reviews in a healthy way. With the knowledge that being a physician can in fact be the career of her dreams, she developed a method to help other female physicians so they don’t have to abandon their dreams either.
In Fulfilled: Thrive as a Female Physician, you are going to discover ways to:
- Create strategies for time management so you’ll get it all done
- Leave your work at work
- Navigate corporate meetings about productivity and performance
- Manage your employees, even when you didn’t hire them
- Improve your reviews and Press Ganey scores
- Understand what self-care truly means and how to find it
If you’re ready to stop outside factors from determining your role as a physician and to maximize satisfaction in your career, reclaim your dream today.