Should you quit your job as a doctor even if it’s all you know?
Have you lost the passion you had when you first made up our minds to be a doctor? Are you feeling burned out, disillusioned, and trapped? Are you questioning your decision to grow to be a doctor because you have little energy and time for yourself and your family? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then what you wish to have is to get to a place of feeling good again so you’ll be able to focus on shifting back into a life you’ll be able to in reality love.
Jessie Wei is a former OB/GYN and functional medicine practitioner who shares the powerful journey of leaving her conventional medical practice. She will show you the steps you’ll be able to take to find the energy and clarity you wish to have to discover the life you’ll be able to fully embrace.
In Quit Your Job as a Doctor, Stat!, you are going to discover ways to:
- Get clear on whether you must quit your job as a conventional doctor
- See what’s standing in your way and creating issues with your job
- Understand why you’re going through this as a doctor in today’s world
- Feel like yourself again and in fact fulfill your dream of helping patients
- Make your decision for your next step and feel great about it
Prepare to find out how to get your fire and desire back in your life as a doctor!