Why Is Everyone having a Baby but Me?: The Guide to Healing for Women Who Suffer from Recurrent Miscarriages
Do you wonder why you are experiencing recurrent miscarriages?
Losing a baby at any stage of pregnancy is soul-crushing. One miscarriage is heartbreaking, but recurrent miscarriages will also be devastating. You may also feel betrayed by your body. Why do your miscarriages keep happening, and what did you do to deserve this? You may also ask yourself…will I ever turn into a mother?
Author Monisha Ramgahan suffered seven first trimester miscarriages, an ectopic pregnancy, a premature birth, and a premature loss all over her struggles to turn into a mother. She understands the mental and emotional anguish that repeated pregnancy loss can cause, and knows how difficult it is to make sense of those losses.
In Why Is Everyone Having a Baby but Me?, you’re going to discover:
- Why you are losing your babies, even if there is nothing physically flawed with you
- How to be around other mothers without letting grief consume you
- Why the connection between a mother and her child does not end with death
- Tools to navigate the complicated emotions of miscarriages
- How having a relationship with your lost babies will permit you to on your journey to motherhood
You’re not alone in your loss. If you’re in a position to take note why these miscarriages keep happening to you, Why Is Everyone Having a Baby but Me? will be your roadmap through your grief.