Endometriosis does not have to ruin your career.
Wouldn’t it be nice to stop worrying about how your endometriosis symptoms are going to hold you back from hitting your career goals? Or to have tools that you’ll be able to use to reduce your pain and manage your energy so you do not need to miss out on important opportunities? From time to time, it can feel like endometriosis is controlling your life.
Sought-after endometriosis, pelvic pain, and nutrition expert Dr. Jessica Drummond, DCN, CNS, PT, has helped thousands of women relieve their pelvic pain in over twenty years of practice. In Outsmart Endometriosis, she offers not another “one-size-fits-none endo diet,” but a comprehensive approach to managing your symptoms the usage of simple, repeatable strategies, and with no need to wait for an appointment with your doctor.
In Outsmart Endometriosis, Dr. Drummond assist you to to:
- Stop missing important work meetings or deadlines on account of your endometriosis pain, fatigue, anxiety, and/or digestive symptoms
- Let go of your worries about your fertility
- Clear your brain fog so you’ll be able to do your best work
- Get keep an eye on over your symptoms so you’ll be able to feel more comfortable, and no longer just power through or be forced to quit
- Build a team of the right professionals to improve you along the way
Read Outsmart Endometriosisand transform the boss of your symptoms and your career.