You’ll learn how to love your life and husband again.
Women who live with relationship addiction and sex-based patterns are a unique breed. We’ve learned to cope in a sex-driven world, to find worth in our sexuality. Many of us have been through trauma, or dealt with childhood abuse and neglect. Our need for lasting, meaningful relationships is constantly sabotaged by our own behaviors. We feel broken, alone, unforgivable, and lost.
All of this can change. After walking the path and guiding dozens of other women, now I wish to share what we have learned. Sign up for us on a journey of self-discovery, hope, and healing, so You’ll after all have the relationships you need and deserve—without excuses, compulsions, or addiction.
- protected your romantic heart from wandering and distraction
- love like you were meant to: with your entire Soul
- break free of compulsive and damaging relationship patterns
- define your future without the shame or pain of the past
- stop letting the previous day’s mistakes sabotage today
- find contentment and joy in the normal progression of real romantic love over a lifetime
In Overcoming Love Addiction, the most efficient in recovery options meets one woman’s personal recovery journal. Written with compassion, honesty, and a no-nonsense attitude, this is the relationship recovery roadmap of the future.