How do you continue on with your life as a widow and sole parent?
Even if you had life all figured out before the loss of your husband, you now find yourself as the head of household and the only person responsible for your children after his passing. Having walked this journey, Michelle Hoffmann shares guidance on how to take care of the unthinkable like removing your wedding ring, adjusting your social media, and finding the right surrogate to represent at the father-daughter dance. Michelle shows you the how one can care for yourself and your children at the same time as moving through grief and rebuilding your future.
In Life Worth Living you’ll learn:
- The top things you want to do to keep away from losing your assets, job, and children
- Techniques to toughen grieving children in the areas where they’re most vulnerable
- The reasons you get stuck in grief and how to get through it
- Tips to enjoy life’s celebrations and milestones without your spouse
- How to toughen and comfort others at the same time as you are figuring out what happens next
- Healthy coping strategies to communicate with and answer children’s questions
Evocative of Option B by Sheryl Sandberg, Life Worth Living shines the light on the topic of resilience. When you find yourself responsible for caring for everyone and everything as a widow and sole parent, let Michelle Hoffmann show you that you still have dreams of your own.