Are you bored with the vicious cycles that accompany your pelvic pains?
Have you had a C-section and not felt “normal” since? Does your stomach look bloated or as if you’re still pregnant? Do you have swollen hands, feet, or limbs? Do you experience heavy bleeding with your monthly cycle? Does it last longer than five days or occur more than once a month? You might experience pain all the way through or after intercourse, and even suffer from headaches, nausea, or loss of appetite. The list of ailments goes on and on, but you’ll’t resolve the root cause.
Author Carolyn Marthanóir experienced pelvic pains all the way through her first pregnancy, launching her into more than a decade’s worth of research and practice to find a solution. Through her experience with cesarean childbirth, diastasis recti, adenomyosis/endometriosis, pelvic adhesions, hysterectomy, and infections, she was able to get better and redirected her energy to help others in need.
In Pelvic Pain Game Changer, you’ll learn:
- How to develop a personalized nutritional approach to restore hormonal balance and keep watch over inflammation
- How to ask your doctor the right questions
- How to balance the mind-body-spirit connection
- How to develop a personalized sleep regimen
- Safe and simple pelvic and core exercises with a view to give a boost to and tone your muscles
When it comes to women’s health, Carolyn believes there’s no such thing as TMI. Discover what causes your chronic pelvic pain and put an end to it today!