Get strengthen for your ideas and make a big difference at work
Imagine this: you’re trying to change things at work but find yourself bumping into walls of indifference and lack of appreciation. Does it sound familiar? What if it is advisable to mold the soulless corporate machine into an instrument of appreciation and strengthen so your great ideas get implemented? What could your company be if you knew how to align all its powers in the back of your vision and contribution?
Dr. Nora Ganescu, best-selling writer, coach, and consultant for twenty-five years, brings you her newest book, Play the System, to show you how to:
- Make your workplace receptive, supportive, and excited for what you’ll be able to offer
- Get your management to stop standing still and strengthen your initiative
- Get the time and the resources you want to turn your ideas into reality
- Understand the real reasons such a lot of staff-driven initiatives fail (and many ideas never even get spoken about)
- Be a successful intrapreneur
- Change the culture of your company for good!
Within you is the power to change into any system: your company, your family, and even your community. If you’re able to stop the wasting your talent, then don’t wait another moment! Live up to your potential and infuse your workplace with your brilliance!