It’s time to determine if it’s time to leave your relationship.
Do you struggle with deciding whether you must stay or leave your relationship? You’ve read 5 Love Languages, but you’re still not sure if this relationship can last. Things may well be such a lot worse and there are some valid reasons for staying. There’s no abuse and you’re with a good person. You wonder if you happen to must accept this as an okay relationship.
Constantly wondering and not knowing feels terrible. What you need is a clear path forward. You want tools to determine what exactly is the right move for you, and not just a pro/con list (which is a terrible way to come to a decision). Life coach Karen Lin shares her blueprint for a simple and kind path forward.
In Should I Leave My Relationship or Not?, you are going to learn to:
- Make a decision free from guilt or fear
- Stop torturing yourself with doubt and uncertainty
- Evaluate if you are going to ever get what You want from the relationship
- Handle the emotional burden of figuring out what to do
- Create the conditions to be confident in the outcome
It’s time to come to a decision. Read Should I Leave My Relationship or Not? and discover what the right next step is for you.