Make 'Em Beg to Publish Your Book
GET NOTICED. GET PUBLISHED. GET READ.
You know you have a powerful message of hope, healing, and transformation, but how do you get the sacred yes you so desire, from someone who can help you take that message to a larger audience and be the light you were born to be?
In Make 'em Beg to Publish your Book, The Author Incubator’s Dr. Angela busts myth after myth about what it takes to make a difference with a book. Pulling no punches, she tells non-fiction writers under no uncertain circumstances what it takes to make a full-time income in the extremely overcrowded personal growth scene.
This book disrupts 375+ years of publishing history and shares what works now if you want to:
- Get your book noticed if you aren’t already famous.
- Make your book absolutely irresistible to any publisher.
- Write your own ticket for the future of your message.
- Guarantee your book will sell – even if you don’t have a list.
- Use your book to take your coaching business to the next level.
- Help potential clients find you so you can make a positive impact.
- Share your experience and expertise with the world.
The ideas Dr. Angela puts forward in this book have the potential to shake up the publishing industry in a way that is comparable to the way Uber has shaken up the taxi world. Learning these techniques could give you the unfair advantage you have been waiting for.
The Incubated Author
The Incubated Author is a guide for authors who want to start a movement with their message. It’s about writing a book that is part of a bigger vision to having a follow of hundreds, thousands and someday millions and to make a difference with your message. This book covers all the steps that discovered from working with authors who wanted more than a book. In this book you’ll learn:
- Why most people who want to start a movement with their message fail.
- The critical steps to build a tribe that spreads your message and takes massive action.
- How to fund a movement without stress and complication.
- How to take a book that can make a difference for one person and turn that into a movement with hundreds or thousands or millions of followers
- The difference between telling people what they should do and showing people a new way of thinking about a problem that creates permanent change their lives.
The Incubated Author is the missing link for authors who want to start a movement. The book lights a fire and after reading it you will be ready to step up and be seen in the world. If you're starting a movement with your message, and if you're looking for everything to come into crystal clear focus, read this book.
The Difference: 10 Steps To Writing A Book That Matters
You Were Born to Make a Difference
If you want to write a best-selling book that makes a difference in people’s lives, you need to write the RIGHT book. Once your book has been written at least half of your opportunities to help people are gone — too late or impossible to implement. To make the biggest impact possible with your book in terms of revenue and lives touched, you need to learn the DIFFERENCE Process, 10 steps to writing a book that matters.
This book is for people who are serious about making a difference in the world. In it, author Angela Lauria, The Author Incubator, teaches you:
- The truth about why you have been procrastinating in getting your book done (Note: It’s probably not what you think and it’s actually good news!)
- How to develop an audience that pays $20 or less for your book, but then spends $20,000 or more to go deeper with you.
- The reason most books fail… to sell and fail to change people’s lives and how you can avoid wasting your time on that kind of book.
- The difference between people who are ready to write but just scared and those who have no business writing a book.
- How to guarantee you will have all the time you need to write your book without ever stressing about it again.
- And much, much more.
The DIFFERENCE Process
D - Define your Audience.
I - Identify your Voice.
F - Frame your Outcome.
F - Focus Your Author Mojo.
E - Envision Your Success.
R - Release Your Blocks.
E - Establish your Author Feeling State.
N - Nurture your Manuscript.
C - Create your Masterpiece.
E - Expand your Reach.
How many $20k clients would you need to have the business you want? 5 a year? 10?
Did you know that when you write a book that makes a difference, you create opportunities to help people far beyond a single book sale?
Most authors don’t. Most first-time authors are focused on two things: sharing the information they have (or telling the story they want to tell), and making money from their book sales.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
Neither of these objectives will get you money or a book that makes a difference.
Writing a book that matters is not for the weak-willed or self-indulgent. Writing a book that matters is about stepping into your own power and standing up to serve.
There are other types of books you can write. You can write a book for self-expression or as a creative outlet, and I am not judging either of those decisions. The commitment I have made for my life is to serve authors who truly want to help people who are in pain, and who are willing to get out of their own way to do it.
If you can make that commitment to your reader – to serve them first above all else – then I can teach you how to write a book that will sell, and that will attract readers who want to go deeper with you.
If I'm So Smart, Why Can't I Be Happy?
Who doesn’t want to be happier? We want it for ourselves, our kids, our spouses and friends and yet being happy is so often out of reach. In this practical guide you’ll learn the steps and strategies that make it possible to get happy; but this book goes deeper and uncovers the hidden reasons why it can be so hard to get happy and stay that way.