The Well-Crafted Mom
Discover new ways to carve out time for yourself and create more happiness for you and your family. In The Well-Crafted Mom, Kathleen Ann Harper weaves together been-in-your-shoes stories, contemporary sociological and psychological research, and inspirational crafts to help you find solutions to common situations for moms:
- How to grapple with mommy guilt and win.
- Tips on how to say no to what you don’t want to do.
- Time management tools to help you carve out time for yourself – and what to do with your time once you’ve reclaimed it.
- Ways to tell the difference between having a mess and being a mess, and why it matters.
- How expectations steal your happiness and what you can do to take it back.
- How to understand that self-care isn’t selfish and is the place from which your true strength grows.
- Ideas for making inner-circle friends – and why they’re so important.
- Strategies for improving your self-talk dialogue and why it’s crucial that you do.
A reference book for busy moms, The Well-Crafted Mom is the middle sister between Martha Beck’s Finding Your Own North Star and Brave Girls Club founder Melody Ross’ Choose Happy. In the pages of The Well-Crafted Mom you’ll find reassurance, see yourself in familiar stories, and discover ideas for crafting your beautiful life.