All Inclusive Diet
Diets don’t work. People can’t keep the weight off
We invest billions of dollars into the weight-loss industry but we’re not getting the pay-back in pounds we can keep off. The programs don’t work and never have because they only focus on taking the weight off for now. They set you up for failure with rigid, restrictive and unrealistic weight loss programs that offer a quick fix, but let’s face it, they aren’t sustainable.
Enter Kris J. Simpson and his All Inclusive approach to keeping the weight off.
In his book you will learn:
- How to take it off must be how you continue to keep it off
- How to balance your F.E.A.R.S. (Food, Emotions, Activity, Relaxing and Sleeping)
- How to keep the weight off by sustaining a balanced and normalized lifestyle
- How to overcome your F.E.A.R.S. (False Expectations Appearing Real Syndrome)
- How to create a lifestyle today as if you have already lost the weight
This book is about finding your balance and keeping the weight off. If you have taken weight off in the past only to put it back on again, this book will teach you how to keep it off forever.