When Your Ex Doesn’t Follow the Rules
End the Co-Parenting War
Do you find co-parenting with your ex to be a constant struggle? Does it seem like he fights you every step of the way – sometimes just for sport? Are you worried that you cannot go on like this for the next 10-15 years and that your bank account will be empty from the legal costs? And are you concerned about your children’s mental and emotional health?
In When Your Ex Doesn’t Follow the Rules, Maureen Doyle combines client success stories with powerful coaching techniques that will change your post divorce combat zone into a place of peace.
- Get clear on what you want and what you will no longer tolerate
- Learn to trust the wisdom of your body and use it as a valuable ally in decision making
- Learn to quiet the mind and silence the critics in your life
- Use anger as a call to action and not as an energy drain
- Identify what you can control and stop trying to control the rest
- Improve your communication with your ex
- Begin to see yourself as the hero of your own story instead of the victim