Being Happy, Raising Happy
You Were Born Happy. You Were Born to Be Happy. You Were Born to Raise Happy.
Being a mom is a lot of work. Being a mom of a spirited child can be exceptionally challenging. If you want to change your stress and anxiety level and make a difference in the lives of your child and family, you need to take steps toward wellness.
Being Happy, Raising Happy is for loving and caring moms who somehow forgot about their needs, desires, and the impact they want to make in the world.
Author Maureen Lake teaches you:
- The reason why parenting a spirited child can cause more stress and anxiety than parenting children who don’t have the same challenges
- The importance of cherishing yourself and setting clear boundaries so you can nurture your child
- How to uncover the areas of your life that are causing you the most stress and anxiety
- How to regain your footing by following a five-step process toward peace of mind
- How to better manage kids and family with a nutrition plan to increase energy and other wellness tips that boost your immune system and create better overall health
Designing a wellness program that honestly fits your family and lifestyle takes time, determination, and loving passion. Being Happy, Raising Happy is the start of your new journey, a journey that will give you the tools you need to revitalize your mind, body, and spirit.