It’s Not Rocket Science
Why are some leaders more influential and inspire greater loyalty from employees than others?
Have you ever wondered what sets the great leaders apart from the “also-rans?” Are you an overwhelmed leader who wants a magic formula to get your people to follow you anywhere? Do you wonder why you can’t seem to get your employees motivated?
To become “the boss” people follow because they want to, you have to lead, inspire and motivate them to be their best.
This book shows you how to do that. Building on the ideas of such greats as Stephen Covey and Roger Fisher, it uses real-life examples–as well as facts and data—and gives you the steps that work every time you use them. Probing follow-up questions help you build your leadership “muscles” so that they become natural to use with more confidence and less stress. Read and follow the steps in this book, and you will be the kind of leader who:
- Inspires the best effort from the people in your business or organization.
- Builds high-performing teams that give you results
- Motivates their teams to be prepared for business challenges
- Is recognized and respected by colleagues and employees for being the great leader they want to be
- Inspires and motivates employees to follow you anywhere!
The book tells you what works, what doesn’t, and how to get it all done in a day’s work.