My Kid Is Driving Me Crazy
How do you thrive each day, not just survive, living with your child’s mental health?
Some days, all you want to do is stay in bed, because facing reality seems insurmountable. I understand this feeling, because I have been there, lived it, and come out on the other side. Living with my son, who suffers from depression, anxiety, and oppositional defiance disorder (ODD), has taught me how to become the successful woman I am today.
In this book you will learn:
- How to separate yourself from your child’s illness and redefine who you are.
- How to balance your family life when everything seems out of control.
- How to break free from the judgments of others.
- The steps to finding yourself again, amid the chaos.
- How to look forward to each day, no matter what is going on around you.
- And many other tips and strategies for living courageously.